Trip and Fall lawsuit personal injury loans
All too often owners of commercial and residential property neglect to make necessary repairs.
Premises owners have a duty to keep their property free of conditions that could cause harm to others. However, when property owners fail to properly maintain their premises and someone gets hurt, the premises owner can be held civilly liable to the injured party who tripped and fell because of the hazardous or dangerous condition.
If you or a loved one have been seriously hurt due to the negligence of a person or business, you should have immediately sought the advice of a good injury lawyer. If you don't have a slip and fall lawyer, you should seriously consider consulting with a competent and experienced attorney who specializes in premises liability law to review your case. (If you need help in finding a good accident attorney in your area, just let us know and we will lend you a helping hand.)
A slip and fall injury lawyer is responsible for interviewing you in order to get information on what caused you to trip and fall. The attorney is also responsible for investigating the facts and circumstances of your fall down accident. He / She is in the best position to give you legal counsel on your right and options.
We specialize in trip and fall personal injury loans. We have helped thousands of trip and fall accident victims so trust that we understand what you and your family are going through right now. You are probably stressing over those bills or experiencing a financial emergency requiring immediate cash.
If your fall down accident has left you unable to return to work and take care of your financial obligations, you are probably searching for a personal injury loan against your settlement. If that's the case, we can help.
We help trip and fall premises liability accident victims by providing fast cash advances on lawsuit settlements. To get started, all you need to do is call or apply now to submit an application. You can be on the road to having $1,000 to $250,000 in as little as 1 day.
We are not bank. We invest in pending injury case and wrongful death actions. There's no credit check, no out of pocket fees, and no job requirements. Best of all, you have no up front cost and no monthly payments. Since borrowing is a trip and fall personal injury claim is not a loan, you pay back the settlement cash advance only if and when you win or settle your injury case. If you lose, you owe nothing.
Apply online or call us at 1-888-715-8701 to put your application in for a no-risk settlement cash advance on your pending trip and fall lawsuit.
Am I eligible for a trip and fall settlement loan?
Trip and fall accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental injuries in the United States, accounting for nearly 9 million emergency room visits every year. Fall down accident can result in lifelong health complications, such as paralysis, traumatic brain injury, and permanent disability.
Slip and fall accidents, as well as trip and fall accidents, are often the result of negligent supervision or maintenance of the premises and generally take place when a property owner or manager knew or should have known about the danger but failed to take the necessary action to alleviate the potential threat.
If you have been the victim of a trip and fall accident resulting from another party's negligence or carelessness and you have an accident lawyer, we can provide you with the financial assistance you have been searching.
Unlike boilerplate negligence motor vehicle accident, premises liability trip and fall cases tend to be more complex and challenging to prove. That’s why it's critical that you choose a settlement funding company that specializes in fall down lawsuits.
The vast majority of slips, trips, and falls can be avoided by employing effective safety measures. Unfortunately, many property owners fail to institute known safety measures or simply ignore potential safety hazards.
As a nationwide settlement funding company, we are authorized to offer slip and fall lawsuit loan in 45 States. Let our experience and knowledge benefit you. After we receive your slip and fall funding application, we will immediately get working to have your approved in 1 day.
Liability is the first issue to consider when underwriting trip and fall cases for lawsuit advances. The underwriter will determine whether there is sufficient evidence to established that the premises owner was negligent. We look for the elements required to prove the existence of a negligent act:
- The property owner owed the victims a duty of reasonable care.
- The property owner breach his duty of care.
- The breach of the duty of care resulting in an accident.
- The accident caused physical harm.
After determine that the premises owner was negligent, the next issue to consider is damages. Damages refer to your loss of earnings, medical bills, diagnosed injuries, and treatment rendered thus far.
If you have suffered a broken bone / fracture or had surgery, you may have a stronger case than if you simple sustained whiplash that required two months of physical therapy. Generally, the more invasive or extensive the treatment and the more time lost from work, the stronger the damages
We provide lawsuit funding for all bodily injuries. We typically fund lawsuits involving the following injuries:
- Neck injury
- Back Injury
- Knee Injury
- Shoulder Injury
- Leg Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ankle Injury
- TMJ Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laceration injury
If you have been diagnosed with a herniated or bulging disc, torn meniscus, rotator cuff tear, tibia fracture, or fibula fracture then you are eligible to apply for trip and fall pre-settlement funding.
We can expedite the funding applications if the plaintiff had surgery or pain management injections such as epidural steroid injections, nerve block injections, or radiofrequency ablation. Simply call 1-888-715-8701 or apply online now. Give us two minutes to let us know a few detailed about your trip and fall case.
The advantages of lawsuit cash advance on your premises liability case
Personal injury loans have saved thousands of injured accident victims from financial disaster. Returning to work after a devastating fall can be very difficult if not impossible, especially if the accident victims sustained significant knee, leg or ankle injuries.
Waiting for your case to settle can be stressful, especially when you are having cash flow problems. When a plaintiff is unable to go back to pay and make the money they were making prior to the accident, it can be very frustrating. A loan on your future settlement can offer a degree of relief to the stress you are experiencing.
Here are a few premises liability claims we funded so far this month:
- $12,500 - Trip and fall accident on public property. The pedestrian fell on a sidewalk due to a defective and damaged concrete flag. This accident victim sustained a left knee injury that required left knee arthroscopic surgery. She needed the money to pay her rent and take care of her 2 daughters. We are glad to have helped. New York Fall Down Accident.
- $8,000 - Plaintiff tripped and fell at Dillard's retail department store. An employee negligently left an object on the floor; failed to pick up clothing or other merchandise left on the floor. The plaintiff sustained injury to his neck, lower back, and shoulder. He had 3 epidural steroid injections to his neck and underwent shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff. The plaintiff's need the cash advance to get his engine repaired. Georgia Trip and Fall Accident.
- $17,000 - This accident victim was caused to fall down and sustain bilateral wrist injury as well as right knee injury. The accident happened in the evening. She fell down to the ground due to a hole and cracks in concrete sidewalk. This premises accident happened at her apartment complex after coming home after a long day at her job. The ambulance transported her from the scene of the subject accident to the emergency room. She subsequently had surgery to her wrist and knee. Texas Premises Liability Accident.
- $2,000 - We got this accident victims a few dollars to pay some bills and give his daughter and wife a nice Christmas gift. He has a slip and fall at the local supermarket. He was caused to fall down hurting his neck and back because of liquid leaking in the frozen food section of the grocery store. The accident victim was actively getting therapy for his neck and lower back. California Slip and Fall Accident.
Stop worrying and put in your application today. We are one of the few companies specializing in trip and fall lawsuit loans. We are ready to help you get the financial relief you deserve.
How to get a trip and fall lawsuit loans today
We making getting a trip and fall personal injury loan fast and easy. That means we can put the cash you need into your hands faster and cheaper than other lawsuit funding companies.
Getting started only takes about two--just fill out the online application and hit "Send Form."
Remember, there is no obligation just for applying and our lawsuit loans are always 100% risk-free for accident victims.
Call us or apply online. We will take it from there. You have nothing to lose but everything to call. Call now.